But what is a Will?
A Will is the legal document in which you explain how you want your assets t0 be divided and how your dependents will be cared for. If you die without a Will, the government will dictate how your Estate is distributed and your loved ones may not be adequately taken care of.
Preparing a Will Package is simply about planning. Most successful people have developed planning methods in order to achieve their goals – saving for a down payment on a house; developing a roadmap of their business or their career; and thinking about retirement, even if it is decades away. A Will Package is a highly effective way to ensure that your loved ones are cared for into the future.
A well crafted Will Package will…
- Distribute your assets according to your wishes
- Minimize taxes
- Be based on a clear understanding of probate
- Not be challenged in court easily
- Provide for your beneficiaries without exacerbating any pre-existing issues
- Leave a legacy on your behalf
- Allow you to focus on living your life, knowing that your loved ones are taken care of.
Still have questions about wills? Here’s a blog article you might find interesting: